THE STANDARD LEATHER FULL SOLES AND HEELS
Looking for an upgrade in leather quality without all the bells and whistles of our more artistic (RE)CRAFT packages? Look no further. This is exactly that. The standard in quality resoles, giving your footwear a leather sole that looks good and stands the test of time. We offer three different leather sole options: our House Leather, Gerberei Martin Leather, or JR by Kilger Leather soles to fit your needs.
If you would prefer one of our Artisan or Customization Packages click HERE
House Leather: Our House Leather is the highest grade Vegetable Tanned leather available. It typically lasts twice as long as factory leather soles.
Gerberei Martin Leather: GM Leather is an Oak Pit Tanned Leather from the Black Forest. An exceptional upgrade for a minimal upgrade price, increasing the longevity of your resole, saving you time and money over the long haul. GM leather typically lasts twice as long as our House Leather.
JR by Kilger Leather: JR Leather is our Premium Oak Pit Tanned Leather option. JR leather has garnered a reputation of being the highest quality German Leather soles on the market. The owners and craftsman at Kilger accept nothing but the very best to put the JR brand on. With its tighter grains, JR leather extends the life of your soles even longer.
WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?
Leather soles offer sleek profiles and quintessential class for classic style dress shoes and boots.
- We will recraft your shoes or boots back to as close to factory specs and colors as possible
- Your Choice of Our 3 Leather Options
- Vibram Rubber (Combo Heels and Dovetail Heels are available as an upgrade)
- Stacked leather bases
- Clean and Polish
Upon receipt of your shoes or boots, your cobbler will reach out to you for a one-on-one consultation to ensure the package you chose is exactly what you want. Once agreed upon, your shoes will be put in our (RE)CRAFT queue.
* All prices are based upon shoes in well-working condition. Any potential issues with your (RE)CRAFT will be addressed during the cobbler consultation. After which, if you no longer wish to have your shoes recrafted you will be issued a full refund less the cost of shipping.
* Stitchdown construction footwear is subject to an up-charge due to the handcrafted nature of the (RE)CRAFT. Your cobbler will address any necessary up-charges if applicable during the cobbler consultation. After which, if you no longer wish to have your shoes recrafted you will be issued a full refund less the cost of shipping.
We recraft and design each pair by hand. Current lead times are 8 weeks.
We use nothing but the best materials, from vegetable tanned JR leather to rugged Vibram rubber. You can rest assured that your Wyatt & Dad (RE)CRAFT will be an excellent upgrade.
Each one of our (RE)CRAFTS is hand crafted by one of our master cobblers. The art of fine cobblering takes years to master and our cobblers have been at this for quite some time.
Got a special request or want an accent to your shoes you don’t see available? Put that in the comments section in your cart and we will consult with you once we’ve received your shoes.