THE DR SOLE
As seen on our YouTube channel, the Dr. Sole gives your boot a more robust look with superior durability. The Dr. Sole cork infused sole is a Taiwanese rubber that has taken the boot world by storm. Incredibly popular in Asian and European markets, it is now available here in the States!
WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?
Rubber has superior grip, weather protection and comfort over leather soles. Dr. Sole rubber are better than leather soles in the rain and winter conditions, as they provide more grip and will last longer than leather when they get wet.
- Dr. Sole Cork Infused Half Sole
- Dr. Sole Cork Infused Heel
- Full leather sole
- Stacked leather heel base
- Clean and Polish
Upon receipt of your shoes or boots, your cobbler will reach out to you for a one-on-one consultation to ensure the package you chose is exactly what you want. Once agreed upon, your shoes will be put in our (RE)CRAFT queue.
* All prices are based upon shoes in well-working condition. Any potential issues with your (RE)CRAFT will be addressed during the cobbler consultation. After which, if you no longer wish to have your shoes recrafted you will be issued a full refund less the cost of shipping.
* Stitchdown construction footwear is subject to an up-charge due to the handcrafted nature of the (RE)CRAFT. Your cobbler will address any necessary up-charges if applicable during the cobbler consultation. After which, if you no longer wish to have your shoes recrafted you will be issued a full refund less the cost of shipping.
We recraft and design each pair by hand. Current lead times are 8 weeks.
We use nothing but the best materials, from vegetable tanned JR leather to rugged Vibram rubber. You can rest assured that your Wyatt & Dad (RE)CRAFT will be an excellent upgrade.
Each one of our (RE)CRAFTS is hand crafted by one of our master cobblers. The art of fine cobblering takes years to master and our cobblers have been at this for quite some time.
Got a special request or want an accent to your shoes you don’t see available? Put that in the comments section in your cart and we will consult with you once we’ve received your shoes.